Friday, May 24, 2013

Sample Letter: Field Test Opt Out


The following sample letter is provided for parents and guardians to use as a template to inform school administration that you have a student who will be opting out of this year's field tests. 

Dear _____________________ (Principal or Administrator),

I am writing to you on behalf of my son/daughter, ___________  I understand that ___________’s grade has been selected to participate in a stand-alone field test this June. Field tests have no educational relevance for my child and lack of participation carries no financial consequences for our school district. Therefore, I am writing to inform you that my child will NOT participate in the field test on (DATE). I expect that my child will be provided with alternative activities during the testing period. 

I would like to thank you in advance for your support and continued efforts to meet my child’s educational needs.

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment